An app for the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Windows Phone
Designed by Steve Jackson
Coded by J. Kira Hamilton
Graphic design by Justin De Witt
Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
Background noise by Tom Smith
Zombie voice by Will Schoonover
Eat brains. Don't get shotgunned.
Based on the original Zombie Dice . . . but now the dice, and a zombie opponent, are in your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad! And it's free!
You're a zombie, racing to be the first to eat 13 yummy human brains. But those humans fight back. Press your luck. Keep rolling, keep collecting brains . . . but if you get three shotguns, you're out!
Enjoy the zombie animations and sound effects (Braaaaaaaiiinnnns!). The zombie will talk to you after every roll, just like a human opponent . . . but remember, he wants you to LOSE!
If you like the game, you can upgrade for only 99 cents (the price is a no-brainer!) and get more zombie goodness:
- Up to 8 players (10 on the iPad), including as many other "live" players as you want -- pass the game around so everyone can eat brains!
- More animations and sounds.
- Smarter zombies! Well, slightly smarter. If you can beat the zombies in the free version, you can choose to play against the upgraded zombie AI.
- Works with Appleís Game Center. Earn 16 different disgusting Achievements, and compete with your friends on the Leaderboards for most brains eaten.
- The Zombie Dice FAQ
- Zombie Ringtones for your iPhone!