Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 10-2112
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Mk. III-B was an upgunned version of the trusty Ogre Mk. III, adding two more missiles and another main battery. It was a very effective unit and remained in production as the most potent cybertank of its size class, even after the Mk. V was developed.
The Mk. III-B is packaged in a reusable plastic box and adds 120 points to your Combine force.
This box contains a complete Ogre Mk. III-B; a "repair kit" (with an extra tower and set of guns) in case of battle damage; a "swimming tower" to represent the Ogre when it's underwater; and a record card.
- Ogre Miniatures – The rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 1 – The basic Paneuropean units.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – The advanced Paneuropean units.
- Deluxe Ogre – Combine starter set.
More Combine units:
- Combine Set 1 – Ogre Mk. V
- Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III
- Combine Set 3 – Heavy Armor Company
- Combine Set 4 – GEV Company
- Combine Set 5 – Missile Tank Squadrons & Mobile Battery
- Combine Set 6 – Mechanized Infantry Company with Escort Squadron
- Combine Set 7 – Howitzer Battery & Reinforced Infantry Battalion
- Combine Set 9 – Laser Towers and Turrets
- Combine Set 10 – Fast Convoy
- Combine Set 11 – Ogre Mk. I and II
- Combine Set 12 – Ogre Mk. III-B
- Ogre Mk. IV
- Ogre Mk. VI
- Combine Structures – Individual buildings and support structures.
- Deluxe G.E.V. – Paneuropean starter set.
- Other Ogre Minis