Written by Jason Andrew, Jennifer Childs-Biddle, Kaja Foglio, Phil Foglio, Jason "PK" Levine, and James Reckitt.
Cover art by Phil Foglio
Illustrated by Phil and Kaja Foglio
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
196 pages. PDF.
Stock number 31-2480
Always Available – Click here to buy!
192 pages. Hardcover.
Suggested Retail Price $50.00
Stock number 01-2480
A Gaslamp Fantasy – With Adventure, Romance, and Mad Science!
The Girl Genius Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game brings the world of Phil and Kaja Foglio's Girl Genius comics and graphic novels to your gaming table. Its contents – lavishly illustrated in color, by none other than the Foglios! – include:
- A detailed description of the setting and its history, drawing upon all available sources . . . and compiled with input from the creators themselves, meaning these pages reveal some secrets for the first time!
- A complete roleplaying game covering character creation, equipment, combat, and dramatic situations and tasks – including inventing, of course! To play, just add paper, pencils, and six-sided dice.
- Biographies and character stats for all the major characters and many minor ones, plus notes on supporting cast.
- Game stats for a wide range of clanks, constructs, and other creatures unique to Girl Genius.
- Tons of helpful advice on establishing mood, accurately emulating the comics, and running and playing the game.
The Girl Genius Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game is a complete, standalone game Powered by GURPS. While compatible with GURPS Fourth Edition, that game is not required.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!